- Q. Are all of the menu items Vegan/Plant Based?
- A. Planta kitchens do not contain any products that are made from or come from an animal. All ingredients used in our kitchens are 100% plant based.
- Q. Do any of the menu items contain nuts?
- A. Some of our items do contain nuts, specifically items that contain our plant based cheeses. If you are unsure whether an item may contain nuts, please contact our customer care department at email@example.com
- Q. I have a gluten allergy, can I order the pizza gluten free?
- A. Unfortunately we do not ship gluten free pizzas at this time. It’s definitely something we will be looking to add to our menu soon!
- Q. I have a severe dairy allergy and cannot have any product that has come into contact with dairy. Will I be ok eating your pizzas?
- A. Although none of our kitchens carry any dairy products, some of the facilities where our flours or oils are made also package and produce dairy products. Please reach out to our customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about specific allergy concerns.
- Q: Where does my order ship from?
- A: Your order will be prepared by our chefs in the kitchen of our Planta South Beach location and shipped directly from the restaurant to your doorstep.
- Q: How is my order packed and shipped?
- A: Your order will be vacuum sealed, packed with dry ice, and shipped overnight.
- Q. When will I receive my order?
- A. All orders will be received in 5-7 business days. You can track your shipment through the UPS website using the tracking number included in your confirmation email.
- Q: What if the my order arrives damaged or missing items?
- A. Our Planta At Home customer support specialists can be reached via email through AtHome@plantarestaurants.com to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact us within 14 days of your delivery date so we can help you with the appropriate solution.